Gossamer Threads/GT.net is excited to announce that we are merging with Carbon60 Networks, a managed hosting company based in the Toronto area.
Carbon60 has been in the business for over 20 years serving customers in Ontario and beyond to support their IT infrastructure and management
GT.net and Carbon60 share a very similar story, both building hosting platforms based on a fully managed experience and deep technical knowledge. By joining forces, we’ll leverage a nationwide presence with an incredibly talented team.
Carbon60 Networks Key Facts:
- 25 member team with deep expertise in infrastructure services
- 60+ customers
- Data centres in Toronto and Kelowna
- Managed virtual private cloud solutions
- Managed AWS and Azure capabilities (AWS Consulting Partner)
- DevOps skill set to drive automation for customer environments
- Customers in technology, ecommerce, travel, financial services, federal government
- SOC2 Type II audited
In parallel, GT.net and Carbon60 are also pleased to announce M/C Partners adding their expertise to the group.
Customers of GT.net should expect a deepening of the talent pool but no changes to the team they’ve already been working with.
John Witte, current CEO of Carbon 60 Networks will be the CEO of the combined company, and Alex Krohn, previously CEO of GT.net, will move into the CTO role, overseeing innovation and the technology roadmap.
We’re committed to keeping you up to date with our integration plans, and if you have any questions or concerns or just want to catch up, don’t hesitate to reach out!